Today is a very important day for us, because after several months we published a new major release of our main Android product, Video Converter Android.
We spent most of the latest months totally rewriting the application and adding some brand new features, such as the very popular and requested multi file conversion, with whom the user will be able to add more than one media to convert. We also added folder conversions, online media conversions (the only video converter on the store that supports it!) and a very comfortable media selector to easily pick your favourite medias and add them to the conversion list.
Here there are some screenshots of the new release:
Of course, several updates will follow this release, mainly to fix bugs and to receive the feedback of our users. Of course, we are open to introduce new features and improvements as always, just use our official social channels.
v. 4.0a "Galileo" - 2017/05
The application has been totally rewritten.
Here there is a partial list of the new features:
- main interface totally redesigned;
- added ability to convert multiple files;
- added ability to insert whole folders;
- added ability to process online medias;
- conversion options unified in a new activity;
- added a new default media chooser (for video, audio and images);
- added a useful media info activity;
- added video conversion presets;
- added a completed conversions activity;
- added ability to set custom frame dimensions;
- added ability to reverse the frame dimensions;
- updating FFmpeg to version 3.2.4;
- updating libYUV;
- minor fixes and improvements.